- GPS+BDS+LBS+WIFI locating
- Historical track(Locus)
- SOS emergency call
- Low power alert
- Remote monitor
- Multiple work modes
- Free APP for Android and IOS mobile phones
- Universal Globally: support GSM Quad Band 850/900/1800/1900MHz
The device has three work modes, users can change work modes via the APP settings.
- Follow mode ( 1 minute interval): the device will update location information every minute, it consumes more power under this work mode.
- Normal mode (10 minute interval): the device will update location information every ten minutes.
- Saving mode (60 minute interval): the device will update location information every hour. Choose this mode to save power.
Up to three months historical route data will be checked.
Users can activate this function on the APP, and set the range of electronic fence on the Map. If the device departs from the zone, an alert message will be received on the APP. Please note that the alert timing is related to the work mode, the shorter the interval is, the message can be sent on a more timely basis.
Select the remote monitoring function in the APP and input mobile phone number. After confirmation, the device will automatically call the phone number. Users can hear the voices around the device by answering the call, while the device can not hear the users.
The SOS/family numbers can be set on the APP. While the device is online, long press the SOS button, the device will automatically call the preset SOS numbers for help.